More information info@TrainRight.eu
The Biosen C-Line and S-Line series of lactate and glucose analyzers have been designed for sports clinics and athletic organisations to help them build and maintain athlete's performance levels .
Biosen analyzers use a special chip sensor technology to deliver fast measurement and high accuracy at a low cost per test.
Due to the long life of the sensor chip the system requires little maintenance and features such as the touch screen and large memory add to Biosen analyzer’s user-friendliness.
All Biosen analyzers are supplied with interface to connect to lab information systems (LIS) and an integrated barcode reader and printer are also available with most configurations.
Biosen can measure blood, plasma or serum can be used to provide lactate measurements with excellent precision (less than >2 % CV) over a wide measurement range.
All Biosen analyzers can be ordered as either a one or two channel system to provide either glucose or lactate measurements or both:
- Biosen C-Line GP+ : Up to 5 samples
- Biosen C-Line Clinic : Up to 20 samples
- Biosen S-Line Lab+ : Up to 63 samples
Easy to use
- Multi-lingual touch screen display with step by step instructions
- Just 20 μl blood, plasma or serum sample required when used with EKF pre-filled 'Safe-Lock' reaction cups (1,000 μl)
- Up to 120 results an hour
- Results in 20-45 seconds
- Automatically detects presence of reaction cups
- Chip sensors easily exchangeable, no electrode cleaning required
Accurate and reliable
- Enzymatic-amperometric method using chip-sensor technology
- Measuring range:
- Lactate 0.5–40 mmol/L (5–360 mg/dL)
- Glucose 0.5–50 mmol/L (9–900 mg/dL)
- Imprecision: CV ≤1.5 % (12 mmol/L)
- Pre-filled ‘Safe-Lock’ reaction cups eliminate manual dilution
- Innovative needle and exchanger design eliminates cross contamination
- Three calibration modes
Maximum efficiency and convenience
- Dual channel option: Lactate and/or glucose results from one sample
- Long sensor life:
- Lactate 50 days
- 6,000 testsGlucose 60 days
- 7,500 tests
- Sample stable for up to five days (refrigeration recommended)
- STAT position
Efficient data handling
- PC, network and printer connectivity via RS232C interfaces
- Stores up to 1,000 results
- Integrated barcode reader (optional)